Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The journey begins..

Hi,

My name is Ida and I'm soon gonna realise my lifetime dream of marrying the perfect (oh wells.. who's kidding.. ), almost- perfect man and start a family after 9 years of stable relationship.

As estatic as I am, I am also very PARANOID. Reason being, I have never EVER (day dreams apart) fit in the category of 'slim' in my entire life! Sad, but true, I've been called sinful nicknames since young, Fat Sister, Pork Leg, Oil Tank, Fat So... i don't even want to recall those painful memories.

Thank God I got pass those stages miraculously without any bloodshed or murder (i could have pull/slit/cut/mince those evil tongue... but i didn't wanna dirty my hands *grin*). I am always rather confident in my ability to attract, albeit the physical appearance. I know I'm kind-hearted and fun enough to be with. So those out there who are disturbed by your outer appearance, don't sweat. Those who only appreciate what they see, and deny themselves a chance to know you better, they're not even worth your attention to begin with! So move on.

The BIG DAY is in November 2009. And I have embarked on my weight lost attempt since January . With my dream gown hanging in my head. i Finally...for the first time is really TRYING and is VERY DETERMINED to look my best...

You know what i mean..
ie: "I need to lose weight" (Thoughts)
vs
"ohhh... this cheese cake is soooo heavenly..i want more~
*chomp**stuff**chomp* (Action) ..

Sounds familiar anyone?

I treat this blog as an avenue to keep track on my battle with those extra ounces of unwanted fat on me. I’m keeping tab on my endeavour in weight loss, methods, & progress (hopefully) with those who are currently fighting the same battle.

This is NOT a paid blog. I'm merely stating the products/methods I’m currently using & share my two cents’ worth of what would possibly work..& what wouldn't. Let’s shed the weight together!

No comments:

Post a Comment